Current thePTprofessor.com Online Video Content
Here at thePTprofessor.com we are pleased to provide for our members immediate online access a huge range of video programs and in-services – totalling more than 60 hours of viewing.
Members are also able to print a certificate for 15 CEC’s from Fitness Australia once your education diary adds up to 25 hours of viewing.
Some of these presentations are professional recordings of live seminars by high profile educators and some sessions are "fly on the wall" videos of in-services and presentations given by outstanding trainers and professionals – just like you.
Each presentation is broken down into 20-30 minute sections – to allow a good balance between download speed and image quality.
This is a current list of available sessions covering thirty sub sections - available for immediate viewing by you and your team - once you join www.thePTprofessor.com.
Important Note :
Some of the later sessions in the program are more suited to Physiotherapists, Exercise Physiologists and Massage Therapists than to the average fitness centre employee and Personal Trainer.
However, we have included many extra sessions in the program as we feel it is important that all Personal Trainers understand the treatment options and assessment techniques used by other allied health professionals.
We also have no way of knowing the exact qualification level of our members – so we have included all sessions in thePTprofessor program that we have posted on our sister site at www.PhysioProfessor.com to make sure all members of both program can benefit from the same content.
Warning – This inclusion of content in no way encourages health professionals to perform treatment and techniques they are not fully trained in, qualified for or insured to complete.
Click for full biographies of each mentor.
Here is our current list of Videos available to Members:
- Introduction to Exercise Rehabilitation
- Knee Injury Prevention- Paul Wright - 106 mins
- Shoulder Injury Prevention- Paul Wright - 100 mins
- Lumbar Spine Prevention - Paul Wright - 131 mins
- Shoulder Pain and Injuries - Specific Exercise Rehabilitation - Adam Floyd - 135 mins
- A Physios Guide to Correct Lifting Techniques and Rehabilitation - Paul Wright - 105 mins (Click for a detailed description of A Physios Guide to Correct Lifting Techniques and Rehabilitation - Paul Wright)
- Rehab Trainer Introduction - Ulrik Larsen - 78 mins (Click for Rehab Trainer introduction - Ulrik Larsen)
- Sports Conditioning
- Bigger, Stronger, Faster - Strength and Conditioning for Rugby League and Rugby Union - Ashley Jones - 149 mins (Click for a Detailed Description of Rugby Strength and Conditioning and presenter Ashley Jones)
- Speed, Fitness and Injury Prevention for Netball and Basketball - Ashley Jones - 105 mins
- Building the Physically Dominant Rugby Player - Ashley Jones - 153 mins (Click for a Detailed Description of Building the Physically Dominant Rugby player by Ashley Jones)
- Strength Training for Sport - Olympic Lifting Essentials - Ashley Jones and Tom Tombleson - 93 mins (Click for a Detailed Description of Strength Training for Sport with Ashley Jones)
- Resistance Training
- Advanced Resistance Training - Paul Wright - 158 mins
Including chapters on:
- The Best 20 Exercises
- The Worst 20 Exercises
- The Secrets of Correct Program Design
- The Perfect Program for Personal Trainers to Use
- The Biggest Mistakes Trainers Make in Program Design
- Women and Weights - Paul Wright - 62 mins
Including chapters on:
- The Physiological Differences Between the Genders
- Fat Loss and Weight Training for Females
- Female Program Design Essentials and Mistakes
- Potentially Dangerous and Ineffective Exercises - Paul Wright 100 mins
Including chapters on:
- How to Spot a Potentially Dangerous Exercise
- Outline of Potentially Dangerous Exercises
- Ineffective Exercises Overview
- Correct ExerciseTechnique Analysis
- Advanced Exercise Options - Paul Wright - 99 mins (Click for a detailed description of Advanced Exercise Options with Paul Wright)
- The Lowdown on Lunges - Darren Stuchbery - 60mins (Click for a detailed description of The Lowdown on Lunges with Darren Stuchbery - 60 mins)
- Pelvis and Lumbar Spine Stability (Click for a Detailed Description of Pelvis and Lumbar Spine Stability and presenter Trish Wisbey-Roth)
- The Role of Proprioception in Muscle Control - Trish Wisbey-Roth - 27 mins
- Muscle Imbalances of the Lumbo Pelvis and Hip Region - Trish Wisbey-Roth - 24 mins
- Spinal Stability Grading System - Trish Wisbey-Roth - 24 mins
- Bounce Back Program and Research Review into Exercise as a Rehabilitation Method - Trish Wisbey-Roth - 25 mins
- Retraining Optimal Dynamic Function of the Hip - Trish Wisbey-Roth - 28 mins
- Functional Movement and Biomechanics
- Mobilizers - The Fundamentals - Ian O'Dwyer - 90 mins
- Movement Screening and Injury Risk Assessment in Clinical Practice - Stephen King and Andrew Lemon - 42 mins (Click for a Detailed Description)
- Injury Rehabilitation and Prevention
- Sports Injury Prevention and Sports Trainers Lecture - Jason Bradley - 55 mins
- Advanced Exercise Rehabilitation
- Back and Hip Stability - Francine St George - 30 mins
- Core, Stability, Rehabilitation and Personal Training Using the Swiss Ball - Paul Wright 90 mins
- Rehabilitation Review - Brendan Wright - 30 mins
- Injury Pre-Screening
- Prehab - Injury Prevention Testing for Health and Fitness Professionals Paul Wright - 91 mins (Click for a detailed description of Prehab Injury Prevention Testing and Paul Wright)
- Personal Trainer Pre-Screening Lecture In-service - Tim Keeley - 62 mins
- The Better Back Program
- Core Stability and the Better Back Program - Paul Wright - 111 mins
- Gapscreen Pre-Exercise Screening Program - Justin Johnson - 60 mins