Trigenics - Functional Muscle Neurology - Dr Michael Egan - 73 mins
In this 3 part presentation - leading Chiropractor and Trigenics Educator - Dr Michael Egan will explain the fundamentals of the Trigenics program and how to use this program to reduce pain and dysfunction in your clients and patients.
Here is just some of what Michael covers in this session recorded LIVE in Sydney:
- What is Trigenics and how can it help you assist your patients.
- The concept of dysfunctional proprioception and how this impacts your clients progress.
- How your current muscle strength and length testing may be ineffective and how to do it correctly.
- Why we sometimes miss the key cause of injury and how to never miss this again.
- How to use Trigenics Myoneural Assessment to identify and treat pain and dysfunction.
- The test that is missing on most assessments and why.
- How some manual test can give you more information than an MRI in assessing shoulder problems.
- The presentation that indicates a frozen shoulder is on the horizon for a client and what to do to prevent it coming on.
- How to retrain the brain for optimal muscle and brain communication.
- The treatment session that gave on 400m runner - a PB immediately post treatment.
- The 3 components of the Trigenic system and how to use these 3 treatment techniques at once to dramatically increase results.
- How strengthening can make your patient worse and what to do about it.
- See a full Trigenics shoulder assessment in real time - with dramatic results.
- What bilateral weakness can indicate in a physical examination and what this means for your treatment program.
- The importance of breath and how to use the diagram to increase recovery.
- How to dramatically increase the throwing performance of athletes using the Trigenic program.
Plus Much More
Get immediate access to this session and over 60 hours of other incredible content from some of the world’s leading health and fitness experts by joining thePTProfessor TODAY.
About Dr Michael Egan
Dr. Michael Egan is the principle Chiropractor and Director of Motion Health Centre. Originally from Canada, and now an Aussie, Dr. Egan focuses on helping chronic pain conditions, sports injuries and performance, frozen shoulders and general health and well-being. He has a background in industrial ergonomics in the automotive industry and workplace injury prevention.
Masters of Chiropractic (Macquarie University) Honours
Bachelor of Human Kinetics - Movement Science (Windsor, ON, Canada)
ICCSP (FICS) - International Certified Chiropractic Sports Practitioner
Registered Trigenics® Practitioner (R.T.P)
Trigenics® Frozen Shoulder OAT Provider
Member of the CAA, SCA, COCA and SMA
NSW Sports Chiropractic Australia Committee Member
Get 15 CECs from Fitness Australia for ONLY AUS $69
|Cancel Anytime - 30 Day Money Back Guarantee|